English English Spanish Spanish

Family Green Card

Family Green Card Service Assistant in San Antonio, Texas

The Johnny Rodriquez Law, an immigration law firm based in San Antonio, Texas, assists people in obtaining family green cards for their relatives who live abroad. Outside of the immediate family, the number of immigrant visas the United States issued to relatives of citizens and lawful permanent residents is strictly capped by quota. Having a family green card service assistant in San Antonio, Texas with experience on your side could make all the difference in how long it takes to get your family members allowed into the nation or even if they acquire a visa at all.

The I-130 Petition for Alien Relative is the correct form to submit in order to obtain a family green card. Consular Processing refers to the process of petitioning to bring in a relative who is currently outside the United States as a legal permanent resident. This petition may be used by a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident to petition for the admission of a member of their immediate family, including a parent, spouse, child, and other blood relations including siblings, stepchildren, and half-siblings.

Whether a petition is approved and how long the procedure will take are mostly determined by the petitioner’s citizenship or status as a lawful permanent resident of the United States, as well as the relative’s preference category. In most circumstances, qualified family members must wait until a visa number becomes available even after the I-130 petition is approved before they can apply for an immigrant visa (green card) or an adjustment of status to become a lawful permanent resident.

Family members are placed into various preference categories under U.S. immigration law in order to qualify for family green cards. Immediate family members, such as parents, spouses, and unmarried children of adult U.S. citizens, are given top priority. The spouses and unmarried children of lawful permanent residents, including adult but unmarried offspring, fall under the next preference category. The married children of American citizens are the next in line, followed by American citizen siblings.

Depending on the embassy you work with, you might also need to complete a number of other forms. Another need could be a medical examination. Procedures differ based on the nation and the consulate. The NVC or your consulate will get in touch with you once you’ve finished all the required paperwork to discuss the next steps.

You will be given a date to appear in person for an interview at the U.S. embassy in your area after submitting all required paperwork. You will receive this message in the mail. You will be interviewed by a representative of the consulate, and if necessary, you may have a translator with you. You can get guidance from your family green card service assistant in San Antonio, Texas to get ready for this round of the green card application.

You will be questioned about your background and links to the US during the interview at the embassy Prior to the interview, the consulate will have concluded medical verifications, criminal background checks, and other historical checks. The consulate may ask very intimate questions if you are requesting a visa based on marriage. It is best to cooperate with a family green card service assistant in San Antonio, Texas who can help you get ready for any questions that might be asked of you during your consular interview.

On the look-out for a San Antonio family attorney? Johnny Rodriguez Law Firm is here to help!

The process of moving to the United States can be difficult and complicated, especially if you are not aware with the local immigration regulations. Finding the finest San Antonio family attorney for your situation can greatly simplify and lessen the stress of the procedure. A competent San Antonio family law attorney can offer legal advice, assist you in navigating the difficulties of the immigration process, and increase your chances of success.

The most typical way to get legal U.S. permanent residency, sometimes known as a “green card,” is through family-based immigration. Family members of American citizens and LPRs are eligible to apply for legal permanent residence in the country. An employment authorization document (EAD), sometimes known as a “work permit,” is available to those who apply for permanent residency and allows them to work legally in the US while they await the outcome of their green card application.

In general, before requesting an immigrant visa, a person who wants to immigrate to the US must have a petition accepted by the USCIS. For family-based visas, either a U.S. citizen or a U.S. relative who is a lawful permanent resident of the country must file the petition.

Experience is crucial because immigration law is intricate. You need an San Antonio family attorney with expertise in situations similar to yours. An expert San Antonio family law attorney such as ourselves will be knowledgeable about the procedure, immigration rules, and relevant legal precedents of obtaining a family visa. We have handled cases similar to yours effectively and have a long history of practising immigration law and people obtain family visa in San Antonio.

The Johnny Rodriguez Law Firm’s San Antonio family law attorney provide each of their clients with professionalism and sensitivity. We take the time to get to know each and every client in order to comprehend their unique citizenship requirements. The San Antonio family attorney at the Johnny Rodriguez Law Firmis quite knowledgeable about the particular steps and paperwork needed to submit a petition successfully. As one of the trusted San Antonio family lawyer, we work hard to prevent delays so that clients have the best chance possible of becoming citizens of the United States.

We are a responsive and approachable San Antonio family lawyer and will keep you updated at every stage of the immigration procedure since communication is crucial. We ask our clients about his or her availability and preferred manner of contact and inquiries a real ways promptly answered, and updates on the status of your case are also provided given frequently. If you want a family visa and require expert legal advice, contact our representatives at the Johnny Rodriguez Law Firm to get the process started as quickly as possible.

Contact our experienced Attorneys at Johnny Rodriguez Law Firm for assistance and we can get started right away!

Contact Us