There are many different ways that someone could become inadmissible. If you?re inadmissible, there?s a pathway for you to get paperwork and get the ability to come to the United States legally. A waiver, also what many of the clients refer to as a ?pardon,? is a way of waiving the inadmissibility and allowing that person to finish up with the process that they?ve started in getting their paperwork straight and living legally in the United States.