Court Representation

Facing the prospect of deportation can be one of the most stressful experiences of a person’s life. If you have been served with a notice to appear before an Immigration Judge that charges you with being deportable/removable from the United States it is important to remember that you have a constitutionally protected right to be represented by a US immigration lawyer.

At the JOHNNY RODRIGUEZ LAW FIRM, P.C., we have successfully assisted non-citizens facing immigration court proceedings (deportation/removal), appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals, and litigation before United States federal courts on a broad range of issues, and is here to help you fight the government so that you can stay in the United States and not be deported. Our firm handles the following types of matters on a regular basis:

  • Applications for Asylum, and Withholding of Removal.
  • Removal Proceedings involving issues of deportability and inadmissibility, including criminal-related charges.
  • Applications for relief from removal.
  • Appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals.
  • Lawsuits involving eligibility and processing for citizenship and naturalization.
  • Petitions for Writ of Habeas Corpus on behalf of detained non-citizens and those facing removal orders.
  • Petitions for Review of Appeals to the United States Circuit Courts of Appeals.

Do not allow an immigration officer to dissuade you from seeking advice from an U.S. Immigration Attorney, contact us immediately, even if they tell you that you do not need an attorney. If you are before an Immigration Judge without an U.S. Immigration Attorney, advise the Judge on that you want an opportunity to retain a US Immigration Attorney to help you with your case, then contact us immediately.

If you have been given a Notice of Hearing scheduling you for an immigration hearing and you fail or neglect to attend that hearing, you will be deported in absentia (while not present), and you will be unable to appeal the Immigration Judge’s order of removal even if you have a form of relief available to you that would allow you to remain in the United States.

To discuss possible representation regarding any of these types of litigation-related matters, or discuss referring cases involving any of these issues, feel free to contact our office to speak directly with immigration attorney JOHNNY RODRIGUEZ.